A pendulum is a symmetrical, weighted object that is hung from a single chain or cord. It’s never made of a magnetic substance, but is often a crystal. It’s also possible to use objects such as a favourite trinket, a bead, a metal ball or even a key. The pendulum is a very simple tool and one that lets the user tune in to their intuitive powers. The pendulum acts as a receiver and transmitter of information, and moves in different ways in response to questions.
A pendulum works by tapping into your intuition and sixth sense. The pendulum acts as a form of receiver and transmitter, from your higher guidance, guardian angels and spiritual teachers. As the pendulum moves, you gain answers in response to questions – it is best suited to use to answer ‘yes’ or ‘no’ questions. Some people describe the way a pendulum works as being like bringing together the rational and intuitive sides of you (the left and right sides of your brain). When these two elements are brought together, you’re able to make decisions using all the sources, rather than just one of them.
What is Pendulum dowsing
Dowsing is knowing the unknown. Everyday in our lives we have to take decisions, make choices, and take actions, in a variety of situations – covering our personal life, business or occupation, social aspects, political issues, religious matters, health, etc. Most of the time we have no or very little information about the subject of our decision. We have no time to make inquiries and take an informed decision. We are often guided or induced by our prejudices or the opinions of others around us who in turn have very little knowledge about the subject. But they claim to be all-knowing – and they appear to be our well-wishers. Thus very often our decisions are wrong. This results in our loosing money, health, peace of mind, opportunities, rewarding relationships, self-respect, and confidence.
Benefits of Pendulum Dowsing
- Chakra balancing
- Aura cleansing
- Clearing the blockage of energy in the body.
- We all make several important decisions concerning our lives at home and at work every day. Some irreversible decisions are taken virtually once in a life-time (marriage, business).
- Every time we are required to choose our option, or take our decision, or provide our response, – we do so, by processing, only SOME of the information made available to us, totally ignoring some VITAL information because of our prejudice, and BLINDLY relying upon the quality of advice and opinion of our associates who might have their own prejudices and vested interests.
- We NEVER EVER have all the necessary and correct information about anything or anyone at the time when we have to decide and commit our time, attention, energy, money, or other valuable resources. Consequently, we often go wrong and our own earlier perceived to be well considered decision lends us in serious difficulties or losses or extremely painful situation in life (e.g. marriage, business).
- If we take our decision AFTER creating our options by use of Pendulum Querying System, and AFTER analyzing our choices by use of Pendulum Querying System, we would have had the benefit of processing all the relevant information necessary to make an informed decision. There is no question now of our decision being wrong or erroneous. No question of our getting in to a difficult or un-foreseen situation.