What is the Akashic Records?
Akashic is Sanskrit for “primary substance”. They have been referred to by different names such as: The Book of Life, the Cosmic Mind, the Universal Mind, the collective unconscious, the collective subconscious, and the Soul Records . It is the past, present, and future knowledge of all things. It is the universal filing system which records all thoughts, words, and action. It is the repository of all human experience, a record of all events. Some say the akashic records are similar to a Cosmic or collective consciousness.
They are records of all talents and knowledge. They are are not actual books or scrolls, though many people see them as such when they access them, but they are actually an energetic vibration. It is this energy vibration that translates into images, forms, symbols, imagery, and language that the mind can understand. Every person can access their own records. Access to others records is gained through access to the Higher Self of that person-or-by one’s Higher Self going to Higher levels of spirit for access
What are the Benefits of Akashic Record
- Curiosity Seeking the Truth.
- You want to know who you are.
- You want to know where you have lived in the past.
- You want to know the impact of past lives upon you today.
- You want to know about future experiences.
- You want to receive valuable guidance on how to works through present pattern, challenges, or issues.
- You want to make a career change or life transition.
- You are searching for clarity in a relationship.
- You are looking for spiritual guidance
- Looking for answers for specific physical, mental, and/or emotional problems.
- What is my soul purpose?